slideshow

Friday, December 5, 2008

SEC Championship Game

Well first of all I have to apologize for the lack of information that has been posted. I have about 6 half way finished posts saved in word that I decided to just forget about and just make a new post. So here is my "State of the Swamp" address.

My Fellow Gators and Opponents
I first of all want to thank you all for making this season one that we will surely remember for a long time. There have been some trials but overall mostly triumphs.

In our path we may have been tripped up by some rebels opposing our cause but we have come out on top looking forward to even bigger things. Along our way we have seen rainbows even when surrounded by Hurricanes. During this adventure we assembled quite a petting zoo. In this zoo we collected; Hawgs, Wildcats, Tigers, Chickens, and even two species of Bulldogs. We are very excited for the Elephant display that will be opening soon as well. We demonstrated our mastery of the elements by surviving monsoons and even showed the Commodores how to navigate the treacherous waters. I would also like to apologize to our good friend Phillip as he prepares for his early retirement because I know it was mostly the pain and anguished we caused that lead to his early departure. Good Luck Phil! And once again we conquered "The Unconquered", doesn't make much sense does it. Maybe they could change their pants to read "Recently Conquered, Again!"

No comments:

espn player

Playlist